We are a recruitment agency registered in Ireland since Summer 2016 and are specialised in providing a personal and individual service to our clients and recruits ensuring not just a suitable job for each person, but also assistance in integrating into Ireland with confidence and ease.
We are providing to each interested person who wishes to come to Ireland and to work in the Irish Hospitality Industry the following services free of charge:
- A suitable job in Ireland based on personal interest, experience and knowledge
- Collection from Irish Airport and Transport to Employer or Training Venue
- Integration and Training Phase – Optional (depending on scheduled availability and by prior arrangement only): a phased training prior to commencing the new job. This could include training according to the upcoming employment and/or English lesson if required
- Transport and Introduction to Employer
- Ongoing Coaching and Mentoring during employment in Ireland
All the above is provided free to you and the cost for the services is covered by the future employer.
The following requirements are applicable:
- A commitment to work in Ireland for a minimum of 12 months (unless otherwise arranged).
- A suitable qualification for the offered position.
- Basic or advanced English skills are an advantage (English lesson can be organised free of charge for attending groups of 8 people or more).
- Work Permit to work in the EU.
We would be delighted, if you are interested in working in Ireland and if you would like to avail of our services.
Please contact us using the Contact Us page. You may also download the following documents for your information:
- Outline of Recruitment Process
- Short presentation in English
- Document Check List
- Interest Summary Form
- Average Wages and Net Incomes
To view a selected Sample List of Vacancies please click here
(restricted access – contact us for further information on current vacancies and up-to-date listings)